Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you like flavored lip gloss,...?

why do they have to put flavor in it? I think they taste awful!Do you like flavored lip gloss,...?
no, not really. I only like one type its from bath and body worksDo you like flavored lip gloss,...?
Because some people actually like flavoured lipgloss :-)





I, myself, reallyyy like the flavours...well some of them :-) 'specially strawberry :-)





But they can get to the stage where they all start to taste the same...oh well! :-)





But, alas, my boyfriend hates me wearing lipgloss, because he's the one having to taste it, and apparently it tastes like vasaline, or something bizarre. :-S
i like the minty ones


like the one from Bath and Body works


or


Burt's bees chapstick


OR


Victoria's secret Beauty Rush





other than that, sometimes lip gloss DOES taste nasty.. haha
Well I bought one that flavored like mango and it tastes just like the real thing! If you buy kiss gloss by nyc its one of the yummiest Ive tried it tastes yummy n fruity
Smackers is delightful, but only in chapstick form.
only the peach flavor - all the other is so gross, but for some strange reason!...I love the peach!
I looovvveee it. =)


I only like Strawberry and mint though. =D
Well some taste good, lol..
Yummy yummy i lovvvvvvvvvvvve it!
c. o bigalow from bath and body works.. it makes your lips look nice and it freshens your breath too!
yeahup^^ i use more of it that way haha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism