Monday, June 21, 2010

Fav. lip gloss?

which is your fav. lip gloss n why???Fav. lip gloss?
CG WetSlicks Crystals (in Crush)


because its not sticky (:


and its really shiny %26amp; shimmery - soo pretty


and it last through a whole school day


without having to reapply (:Fav. lip gloss?
Believe it or not, Lip Vitamins lip gloss. A friend of mine just gave me some for Christmas, I always thought it was one of those crappy no name brands, but when I tried it, I was impressed. It left my lips soft and very shinny and nowhere close to as sticky as the MAC cosmetics lip glass does. Even after it sits a while and starts to dry it still looks sexy. I love it.
clinique lipgloss.
Victoria's secret pink lip gloss called ';i want candy'; makes my lips really shiny, soft, %26amp; it tastes really good! mmuah%26lt;3
MAC LIPGELEE !


its smells like the sweetest vanilla


looks very sheer and beautiful


moisturizes lips and doesnt give that feeling that you need to apply it every 30 minutes


after applying it and when its all gone, hours later my lips still feel soft - but no vanilla smell so i just apply more :)





cons - $16 %26gt;.%26lt;
rimmel jelly gloss...i love it...its so tasty and smells good..and also is not very expensive..
I adore Burt's Bees, although it isn't technically a gloss. I love the tingle when you put it on.
  • myspace quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism