Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats your favorite flavored lip gloss?

cheeseburgerWhats your favorite flavored lip gloss?
berry flavored.Whats your favorite flavored lip gloss?
pancakes
What ever is on the girls lips that i am kissing.
Strawberry/Watermelon
Reeses.
Bonnie Bell Dr. Pepper
Vanilla
Burt Bees lip balm in Honey
Peach
';Cherry';
Cherry or mint
Anything Berry.
strawberry
vanilla...
co bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine
The one on that girls lips...!
A non flavoured glissade by Lancome....it is fabulous!!!! just the right tinge of barely pink through clear...it is enchanting!!!!


Thanks


Lioncourt
Vanilla
Cherry and bubble gum
Strawberry! Yum!!
tangerine
i'm not sure, but the scent of patchouli and strawberry oil mixed together brings out the beast in me.
Mint. Lots of mint.





Crap. I might need to slash that and change to pink lemonade.
my saliva... joke!
Dr. Pepper %26amp; Strawberry
anything fruity
bubble gum, yummy
mango, but i like them all. i even wear them, but only if they are non glossy cause a. im secure with my manhood and b. why do i have to have excuses for wearing lip balm thats fruity. like i said its non glossy it just taste good.
Creme brulee
Cherry, but I usually lick my lips so much it doesn't last. I much prefer non flavored and candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism