Monday, June 21, 2010

Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?

I think I know who will win





I say lip glossLip Gloss or Lip Stick?
Lipstick if you are going on a very important date or to a very important meeting etc.





Lip gloss if you are going out on a casual day.





I personally prefer lip gloss!Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?
Lip STICK!!!





I do like the gloss look but it's true that it's sticky and you can never have a dark shade with those.... and I love dark shades (dark red, purple, red wine) also because I'm soooo white that I look really pale if I wear a light shade.
Lip Gloss. My lip gloss be poppin', my lip gloss be cool. Lol I love that song!
lip gloss.





lip stick gets all flakey and shizz.


lip gloss is shiny. :] although your hair gets stuck to it. :/ eugh.
if I'm going somewhere fancy... lip gloss





if I'm chilling in my house lip balm
lip stick. I hate my hair sticking to my face when I wear lip gloss lol.
LIP GLOSS
lip gloss defintely
Lip nothing :)
petroleum jelly
LIP GLOSS!





Cause its poppin!
Lip gloss :)
Lip gloss. (:
I say lip gloss too!
Gloss
Lip Gloss
Lip Stick
LIP GLOSS!
I like lip gloss.[[:
I love lip gloss!...SHINY!
Lip gloss
Lip Gloss
the gloss
Chap stick.
Lip gloss.
Lip gloss.
LIP GLOSS fo sho
Gloss... Stick makes me feel old (no offense)
I hate lip stick


Love lip gloss!
lipgloss
glossy flossy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism