Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Favorite lip gloss?

i cant find one i like!





any suggestions, recomendations??Favorite lip gloss?
i suggest the one from bath and body works. it smells like mint [refreshing]. plus you can lick it off accidentally, and it won't taste bad. buy the one with tint, because it brings out the natural lips colorFavorite lip gloss?
victorias secret Beauty Rush lipgloss is the best!!!!!!!!
victoria secrets beauty rush


10 dollars for 2


5 for 20dollars
loreal colour juice


vs beauty rush





yeah a good lipgloss is hard to find
uh.... i dont like lip gloss
Bee Luscious Cosmetics has a huge variety of lip glosses all wonderful. My clients seem to love the liptoxyl sheer then others the liquid metallics. Which ever you may choose I am sure you will LOVE!
wetslicks


fruit spritzers


rasberry splash


tastes fruity, has a great colour %26amp; shine. doesn't dry out lips!


approx. $8 in drug stores
My grandma loves Covergirl outlast lipgloss, they come in such pretty colors and they last through eating food, plus when she wears them it really makes all the lines on her lips disappear almost like it it has anti aging in it! She has like 12 of them :-)
I love MAC. even though its expensive, they have alot of great colors. I try to get them on ebay because it can be cheaper.
I just ordered some stuff from Avon called ';Luster Glow Lip Shine'; and it's great! It comes in several flavors(I have raspberry and lime) and it has all the benefits of a lip balm. I've also heard ';mark.'; makes some good lip gloss and that can be ordered thru Avon also(no, I'm not an Avon rep!!:-)) but I haven't tried that....good luck!:-) Good lip glosses are hard to find.....
I like peppermint lip glosses ,blistex,Kirra lip gloss comes in a pack with flavors like marshmallow,apple pie,cranberry,peppermint..you can buy it at pacsun.I don`t have favorites so I just like them all..Except for bubble gum or chocolate eeewww gross.Hope this helped somewhat!
wetslicks fruit spritzers,


lip smackers strawberry lip balm,


and i want to get CK delicious.
MAC lipglasses are my favorite.
MAC ';Prrr';


Victorias Secret Beauty Rush ';i want candy';





they are lovely colors


hope ive helped! :)
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush, Very Sexy, Lipstain


Anything from Bath and Body Works, CLinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome


Neutrogena Lip soothers, lip balm stuff and lipsheers
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism