Monday, June 21, 2010

Poll :: Lip Gloss or Chapstick ?

I cant go anywhere without my chapstick.... but lip gloss is nice too!!


and for the dudes,


what do you prefer to taste....


lipgloss or chapstick??





=)Poll :: Lip Gloss or Chapstick ?
i obviously wear chapstick, but i love to taste lip gloss, strawberry fizz lip gloss hahaPoll :: Lip Gloss or Chapstick ?
why don't you put the two togethar


the colour %26amp; taste of lip gloss and the soothing qualities of chapstick lol





and there you have it tinted lip balm =D


that's what i wear
lip gloss(:


my favorite is this too faced one from sephora thats shimmery nude %26amp; smells like cupcakess ;p
chapstick
lip gloss
Strawberry lip gloss is like my best friend XD
Deff chapstick!!! i can't go anywhere without it./
Chapstick and Lip Gloss
both


I like 2 change
chapstick all the wayy :)
lip gloss
Chap stick
I love tasting lips gloss...it's like candy.
  • myspace quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism