Monday, June 21, 2010

I want a really really shiny clear lip gloss thats not to expensive any sugestions?

super shinyI want a really really shiny clear lip gloss thats not to expensive any sugestions?
YOU MIGHT JUST LOVE ME FOR THIS... GO ON


http://www.eyeslipsface.com





THEIR LIPS GLOSSES ARE GREAT.. EVEN THOUGH THEIR EYESHADOWS ARENT THE BRIGHTEST COLORS, BUT CHECK OUT THE PRICES!!I want a really really shiny clear lip gloss thats not to expensive any sugestions?
Victoria's secret has this new stuff : ';beauty rush'; and it's GREAT! Not sticky like MAC - its $7.00 I have it it ';Passion Fruit Pop';


They also have ';Sweet Talk'; but it's really sticky like the MAC.








http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>
The Mary Kate %26amp; Ashley brand at Walmart has an inexpensive, clear gloss that is not too sticky or slimy. I really like it as a stand alone or over color.
cvs
loreale paris its only 8 dollars or mac its 13
You should try clinique. Most of their lip glosses have a very light tint to it, they are very shiney and last a long time. They range anywhere from $12-15 but its definately worth the price. I love using the Raspberry Tint (02).
go to Ulta they have great selection!!





http://www.ulta.com/control/main
wet'n'wild in ';Clear'; is nice...it doesnt last terribly long, but its very shiny, and doesnt feel sticky, and goes on smooth. you can get it for about 1.90 usually!
RIMMEL VINYL LIP


OMG STUFF


IS AMAZING


GET IT


IT'S ONLY 5 DOLLARS!


I BOUGHT IT TODAY


IT'S GREAT


AND IT SMELLS GOOD TOO


AND IT'S REAL SHINY!
Blistex came out with a sheer roll on chapstick. I bought it in bulk because it looks and goes on like sheer lipgloss and its cheap, maybe $3. You can go to Walgreens and get it. Its a grey and its under Blistex. It taste great too, like Vanilla!
Vaseline
look at walmart
victorias secret works really and is super shiney i used and my lips r so shiney
lip smackers. its embarrassing but true, and its really really cheap, like $4
Go to





http://www.youravon.com/cbrown7337





and check out the lip glosses that are great and thay do not hurt your pocket book.
Look in the Sally Hansen section of a drugstore or makeup store. I don't know what it's called, but it is clear and in a squeezable tube. If I bought it, I'm pretty sure it's cheap. And it IS SUPER shiny.
victorias secret lip gloss, its amazing, clear shiny and only 7$.
victoria's secret:


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>
NEUTRAGENA HAS A LIP GLOSS THAT LOOKS VERY GOOD AND IT ALSO MOISTURIZES UR LIPS YOU SHOULD TRY IT. I THINK THAT THEY ARE NO MORE THAN $5
Umm depends on what you mean as ';expensive';





If 20 something bucks isnt expensive then go for Claritin or Shiseido! Those are awesome! I have so much





If you want 20 bucks less, then I suppose go for Covergirl or Revlon. Those are the only ones I know that are good.
Mary Kay, Natural Lip Gloss $13.00


I sell MK and I can send you a free sample if you would be interested!


Email me with any questions
wal*mart is where i get everything of mine!!
Try The Body Shop's clear lipgloss. It's not sticky at all, so I was surprised to look in the mirror %26amp; see how glossy it was!
victoria secret lipgloss its soooo shiny but... its like 7$
Wet 'N' Wild!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism