Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do lesbians all wear lip gloss?

My neighbors are lesbian truckers and everywhere they go they have to put on lip gloss. What is this symbolic of?Do lesbians all wear lip gloss?
LOL, I'm a lesbian and I constantly put lip gloss on, but it has nothing to do with my sexuality. My girlfriend won't touch lip gloss if it'll save her life, but I can't live without it. The only reason girls put on so much is cause when they're trying to be sexy, no matter what they're wearing, lip gloss (as opposed to lipstick) will match whatever they have on, but class it up a little. Maybe your neighbors are trying to tell you something, lol. Hope this helps.Do lesbians all wear lip gloss?
its a symbol of been a woman u idiot
What does a persons preference have to do with this ? Either women in general will put it on to look better, or so their lips won't get chapped or dry. I personally use chap stick or lip balm so my lips don't get chapped.
You so wish.
no,it's just they like lip gloss
maybe it represents sm-o-o-o-o- juice!!! LOL
Lip gloss, I NEVER wear it. I don't even want to think about wearing it at all. No make up for me ;-)


and I am a lesbian yeh
people who want to protect their lips maybe??? I see both sexes doing this a lot.
I have lesbian friends and they wouldn't be caught dead in lipstick or gloss, maybe they have chapped lips?
What a crap question.


If you can call this a question anyway?


Rob.


Stop generalizing
This lesbian wears no makeup at all.
one wearing a lip gloss does not make her a lesbian, i put on a lip gloss but i am not a lesbian.
I wear lip gloss and i'm not a lesbian!
Er.. I'm a lesbian and I don't put lip gloss on. You know, I think it might have something to with how dry their lips feel sometimes, you know. So they put lip gloss to soothe the dryness. Or perhaps because on other people it looks good, depending on how you apply it, of course.
do you use lip balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism