Saturday, November 28, 2009

My lip gloss is jammed?

My Bonnebelle Kiss This Gloss is jammed? I don't know if that is the right word.. but it's been this way for awhile. No matter how hard i squeeze the tube (and i've been putting a lot of pressure on it) nothing will come out of the tip. i've tried putting a toothpick down the tip but it doesn't help.


Any advice?





(:My lip gloss is jammed?
My Lancome Juicy Tube did this, too. I think it got some air in the tube and suctioned itself shut somehow. I tried a toothpick and a straight pin, but nothing helped. So I got a little pot from the travel section in Walmart, cut off the end and put all the gloss in the pot. Then I used a lip brush to apply it. I still have, as a matter of fact.My lip gloss is jammed?
Um, I would just buy a new one, because as far as I know, Bonnebelle is super cheap!





And are you sure there's any more left in the tube?





If all else fails you could cut it in half and just use your finger to apply it! [:
Just buy a new one or cut it open. But you'll have to use it all that day, because bacteria will get to it, and then you can get an infection! Yikes! (or as i_licked_a_toad suggested, you would need to put it in a pot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism