Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lip Gloss, Lip Stick, or Chapstick

What do you prefer, and what kind?Lip Gloss, Lip Stick, or Chapstick
Lip Gloss from Victoria's Secret. But most times I just use Soft Lips Chapstick. The Vanilla kind is awesomeeeeLip Gloss, Lip Stick, or Chapstick
If you need to know.


At the current world trend.


Lip glosses are the most popular.





In Asia, the growing trend for various makeup brands is to introduce lipsticks that have a higher sheen.


Dior, Laneige, Clinique, MAC, Estee Lauder (to name a few) have introduced lipsticks which are GEL based. Once applied on the lips, the product turn into a slightly glossier gel-like texture.


Easy to apply like a lipstick yet soft and hydrating with a shine like a moisturising gloss, things have never gotten so much better for the consumers.








Chapstick/Lipbalm should be applied before lipstick which should be applied before lip glosses





Lipbalm is to be used before lip glosses to sustain that moist look as alot of lip glosses in the market don't really hydrate the lips.
I prefer lip gloss in the day and lipstick at night.


I always wear a bit of concealer on my lips in the day under the lip gloss as it makes it look lighter and more natural! ;)
lipstick, mac to be specific, it has great colour, feels nice on, and now days is something different (yet classic), because everyone is wearing gloss.
For lip gloss, I like Lancome's Juicy Tubes.





Chapstick, I like ordinary cherry.
i cant say i only wear one mostly because -everyday i wear lipstick with a lip gloss over it.
I use rose %26amp; co Apothecary Rose petal salve brilliant for chapped lips and you can use it on dry skin etc. It smells good too!
I like Benefit lip gloss (';Her glossiness';) in light pink, or a deeper red one if I'm going out. But in the day I usually just use chapstick.
Usually, I use my Carmex, then put on some Beauty Rush lip gloss from Victoria's secret in Candy.
if there's a problem with ur lip or it's not pretty you have to use lipgloss cuz it would help that problem not be shown so much
lip gloss Its the best I use all sorts of brands and I use soft lips chapstick and as far as lipstick I use covergirl its less fake and thick looking
I wear lipstick (Chanel or Clinique)at work but I use Kiehl's hue no.58B lip gloss at home. It looks simple yet fabulous!
chapstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism