Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of lip glosses are good?

What kind of lip glosses do you guys recommend? Preferably not to expensive!





Also! Random question: is lip gloss/ lipstick edible? %26amp; by that.. I mean.. can you go out and eat while it's on?What kind of lip glosses are good?
I really like the juicy glosses from Victoria's Secret. And it is safe to eat with lip gloss on. Otherwise they wouldn't make it taste so good!What kind of lip glosses are good?
Lipilicious lipglosses are good and have good colors, but I usually like to buy the lipstick color you want you lips to be, put that on and then apply a clear shiny lipgloss over it. And yes, lipstick and lipgloss is edible, and won't do you any harm. On average, women who wear lipstick digest 4-6 lbs of it in there lifetime.





Hope I helped!
Bonnebell.com lip gloss are the best the have a good yummy flavor to choose on I love Lip lites lip gloss Ive the raspberry sorbet,strawberry flavor they have many more also lip glam Pomegranate lip gloss is another good one it about 3.49 at walmart stores walgreens carry it .
i have a few i like. Mary Kay's Nurishine, and Lancomes Juicy Tubes are my fave.





But in my experience if you lick your lips when your eating i believe any lip gloss will come off if it does not the shine on it fades alot! so its best to just reapply/
i really like the glazewear liquid lip color lip gloss by avon. and yes you can eat while you have it on.
I LOVE Colour Juice from Loreal


They come in such pretty colors and smell GREAT...taste isnt too bad either, but I wouldnt say its edibale lol
Mac lipglasses are really good. There only 13 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism