Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which lip gloss should I get?

I'm either going to get one of these...but which one?


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





i like both of them...but i cant decide!!! thanks everybody for your adviceWhich lip gloss should I get?
i say the clinique one. i love all clinique products, because they last long and are so good. but the other one might be good too.Which lip gloss should I get?
second one becuz theyre prettier, glossier colors and come on your lips more easily =]
I would prefer stila. They might look good on you and they look great!
OMG definetally the 2ND ONE!! i luv those kinds!! plus the other one wont stay on as long!


:)
The stila one, you can carry them round easily, in your pocket or wherever, and don't have to use a separate brush to apply


Quick,easy %26amp;%26amp; convenient !


x
get the second one
The stilas because if you use the FIRST pictures brush, then it woulkd ruin all the colours. The stila sare individual.
I would get the Stila lip gloss set. You should try going to the store and testing out the products. Apply one of the glosses then go shopping for a little. See how long the Clinique lip glosses stay on and how they feel. When they start to wear off, go back to the store and try out the Stila lip glosses. You should also ask some of the workers there about their opinions. Good luck!
I like the second best....you can apply it better. but it depends if you want more colors then go for the first one but i'm just not into the whole brush and compact thing; it's hard to do when you're in a hurry.
Number 2, it's great when you're on the go!
First one.
Look at the bee luscious web site they have an awesome lip palette and awesome colors that last a long time.
2nd one
Stila
the second one
get the mini glaze set. i love these stila glosses.
The second one.





First one looks like it would dry out your lips. Also its harder to apply.





Props to you on choosing a high-quality makeup brand (:
ooh the second one that come sin the tubes not the one in the compact. :D i never really liked the lipglosses in the compact they always come out to thick and (or) chunky!
STILA!!! I get all my makeup from sephora and i have tried so many lip glosses but i have found that stila is the best. and urban decay has the best shadows!
The second one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get the second one
I've not used either of them but I love Clinique. I have allergic reactions to some products but never had a problem with Clinique.


But after seeing the designs, I'd be more prone to try the Stila because it's a single unit tube.





Let us know which one you settle on :)
You should get the first one because it might have all the colors that you might need. And also it is $3 cheaper then the the 2nd one. I would get the 1ST ONE! I hope that helps!
Definitely the second one!
Before you make your decision LQQK at this kit, I have it and its awesome and a super great value!!!








http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
The 2nd one.
Number Two


--It looks easier to apply!!! (and thicker. I hate the brush kind!)
Definitly the second one.
the first one
Get the second one. I think the first one dries out your lips more. =D
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism