Saturday, November 28, 2009

Guys- do you like kissing better when she's wearing lip gloss or not?

Kissing with or without lip gloss, guys? Thanks!Guys- do you like kissing better when she's wearing lip gloss or not?
I am not a guy.


But guys prefer lip balm.


It makes the lips smooth, soft and tasteless.


Well most guys prefer lip balm.


I don't think any guy would want to kiss a girl and then a lot of shiny glossy lipgloss is remaining on their lips.


That would be annoying and gross.


So I would stick to lip balm.


Kissing is always better with soft lips =)


Edit: I think some guys prefer the lip glosses with tastes lol according to the ones above anyways.Guys- do you like kissing better when she's wearing lip gloss or not?
I love that flavored lip gloss some girls are wearing, plus its nice because it makes the girls lips nice and soft.
I love it when my girlfriend wears her raspberry lip gloss. MMmm.
NO i dont like the taste of her cherry chapstick....
my bf likes w/lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism