Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which lip gloss? Dior, Chanel or Lancome?

Need advice on which is the best lip gloss? I'm torn between these 3:





Dior Addict Plastic Gloss


Chanel Glossimer


Lancome Juicy Tubes





I prefer non-sticky, smooth, long-lasting, hydrating and not too sheer.Help! Thanks in advance =)Which lip gloss? Dior, Chanel or Lancome?
Def. not Lancome juicy tubes- they are so sticky and gross. Chanel's glosses are much better than Diors. My personal favorites are MAC's glosses..... they are just what you are describing...... bful colors too.Which lip gloss? Dior, Chanel or Lancome?
go 4 nivea . . .its the best
chanel
dior is my first choice, lancome is my second
Chanel should be finer,
Dior definatly my


HOPE THIS HELPS!
all are very good products, but i personally prefer Lancome Juicy Tubes because the gloss has a slight shine, without and sparkles, it's smooth on your lips and it doesn't dry them out. Even though it may be a bit pricey, its worth it!!
I personally love Artistry Glossy Lip Shine. It is not sticky at all and really does leave your lips smoothe. I buy it online. Take a look, you might like it? I love mine! Go to the site below, then to the top to makeup, then to glossy lip shine. They have a bunch of colors to choose from. :) I hope this has helped!
I love love love Lancome juicy tubes.....but they are sticky....the gloss stays on forever though and looks great...tastes good too.
Try all three of them on at the store and decide which one you like best. It looks different on ppl depending on the color of thier lips, thickness and texture.
All of the above are a supreame waste of money. There are certain things like foundation, blush, and clensers that are actually well worth forking out big bucks for. Lip gloss is not one of those things, especially when you consider how quickly you use it and how little impact it has on your face. I recomend using a quality moisurizing lip treatment. It by nature is very high in gloss and actually benifits the condition of your lips as you get older as opposed to coating them with shiny stuff.
Chanel Glossimer


Chanel Glossimer


Chanel Glossimer


Chanel Glossimer
chanel defo


lancome jucy tubes are so sticky
Dior! =]
I hear that Lancome are great!
use dior
chanel
I prefer Dior--nice selection of colors--good luck!!!
dior,its good
chanel
chanel they have such a good reputation
Chanel by far.
definitely not juicy tubes... they're way too thick and sticky.





i'd go with chanel, i love their makeup :]
lancome
I use Chanel and I LOVE it.


It's not sticky at all and doesn't feel goopy :)
CHANEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism