Monday, November 30, 2009

Is your lip gloss poppin'?

well......


is it?


= ]Is your lip gloss poppin'?
no. in fact my friend had his in his pocket and it melted during an algebra class, and when he went to put it on it smashed into his mouth and all over the place. it was the funniest thing all dayIs your lip gloss poppin'?
apply it in a good way that's it
yeeah it be.
I hate that song...





But my lip gloss USE to be poppin, until I wanted my lips to have less color in them for some reason. Since I don't have the kinda of foundation that I can put a little on my lips, I now use chocolate chapstick stuff or something.





So I guess my lips ain't poppin anymore ^^
鈾?my lipgloss is kewl my lipgloss is poppin all the boys keep jockin, they chase me after school. cherry, vanilla, flavors is a virtue, they loving lipgloss universal the boys really like it, the girls dont speak, they rolling their eyes their lipgloss is cheap. irt aint my fault but i can upgrade you show you how to use nice things with nice flavors 鈾?br>




my lipgloss is so poppin, it stops traffic (lol so lame i know)
haha that song is so old i havent heard it in a while lol








and yea my lip gloss is poppin ( =
My lip gloss is not only poppin, it's also cool! :)
I LLLLLOOOOVVVEEE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea, you better believe it :]]
鈾猰y lip gloss is poppin'!鈾?br>




鈾猼hey say my lip gloss is cool


my lip gloss be poppin'


im standing at my locker


and all the boys keep stoppin'鈾?br>




i love that song! lil' mama rocks!!


(i can play this song with my knuckles, wrist, and by popping my tung haha. (: )
is urs? lol
They say my lip gloss is cool


My lip gloss be popping


I'm standing at my locker


And all the boys keep stopping.








hahahahha yuppp =]
i have so many! but my Chanel is the most poppin! LOQ!
stupid song.
yes my lip gloss is poppin





i love that song, havent heard it in awhile
Fuh sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism