Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lip Gloss or Lip Balm?

Which one do you prefer? I pick lip gloss b/c it is so glossy and pretty and like they smell good. LOLLip Gloss or Lip Balm?
bothLip Gloss or Lip Balm?
i'm a huge fan of blistex chapstick (the one in the short round blue tube. i think its called lip medex) i usually put that on and add my pink lip gloss.. but i hate when i accidently put too much on. oh btw i really hate it when girls put like globs of it on..! they look soo retarded ! lol





:]
(Miku speaking!)


Lip balm. Lip gloss doesn't cure chapped. :/


And, softlips brand of lip balm's smell beats everything.
Lip Balm with SPF is better to me because my lip balm gives me a glossy finish. Lip gloss will attract UV rays and burn your lips because of the gloss. I wear both....lip balm then lip gloss. But I prefer lip balm more.
Lip Balm so I don't have to worry about smearing the color on any jacket or shirt collars, I love really glossy lipglosses though and wear them when I go out.
glossy lip balm ... like clinique's superbalm
GLOSS%26lt;3
lip balm cause lip gloss is way to like liquidity and squissyy it feels weeirdd haha
yeah, i'm with you. but sometimes i use lip balm and gloss on top. it lasts longer.
gloss.
I can't go without lipgloss
balm
ew. lbrrrrrrrr
i like lip balm because it keeps my lips soft :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism