Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?

lip stick , my hair always glues to the lip gloss ...Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?
Lipgloss because it's not as harmful as lipstick. Also, lipstick makes me look older then I am.





Lip gloss also makes my lips prettier! Although, I loved lipstick when I was a little girl, LoL. I would go to weddings and things and my mom would put a little bit on me! : )Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?
gloss








http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Lip Gloss.





^. .^
Lip stick is more for special occasions...so i use lipgloss everyday =]
Lip stick at night.


Lip gloss during the day.
gloss - don't like wearing any color
My lip gloss is kool, my lip gloss is poppin'...
lip gloss definitely! it can work as both that and a chapstick :)
eww...neither...
Depends
Lipgloss
I like lip gloss better than lip stick
lip gloss ;)


makes me wanna pout always XD lol
';lip gloss';
Do you know what the difference is between a bi+ch and a pit bull?
gloss it moisterises your lips lip sticK just dries it out!!!
lipstick... gloss is sticky and gross!!
Lip Stick. Or Rosebud lip salve.
Gloss. I'll wear lipstick as long as it isn't too bold of a shade.
barelips
A light swipe with the gloss is sexy!





ss谋蕿鈾iss
Gloss and carmex
i'd much prefer lip gloss but lipstick is okay.
im an old stick so stick lol
Lip Gloss..
Gloss
Gloss
Lip Gloss. :]
Gloss
Lip Gloss. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism