Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mood lip gloss...which is better??

Too Faced makes a lip gloss that changes color on your lips depending on your body heat, ph balance, and mood. I hear that Smashbox also makes a product similar to that.





Which do you prefer? Are they any good? Do they even work?Mood lip gloss...which is better??
I'd go with the one from smashbox. I looked it up and it just makes the shade perfect for your lips. that sounds really good!


oh and my mom had one like this, and its not a scam, it really works. my mom is black and me and my sister are black and white. my sister is a lil darker than me. when we tried my moms on, the color was different on all of us, and the color looked awesome! my mom's was brownish and my sister had one that was a lil red er than my pink one.Mood lip gloss...which is better??
They work really well. Mine turns the color of blood. Seriously, I bled after popping a zit, and the blood matched my lips perfectly. Report Abuse

No they don't really work like they say they do
no really they dont work they only say that so you will buy them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism