Monday, November 30, 2009

Lip balm, Lip gloss, or Lipstick!?!?

I wear lip balm and lip gloss!!Lip balm, Lip gloss, or Lipstick!?!?
lip balm :-)





cool, i just made level 4Lip balm, Lip gloss, or Lipstick!?!?
u should always start off with a clear lip balm. this helps keep ur lips from looking dry n chapped n acts as a base for ur gloss or lipstick. it also prevents the colour of gloss or lipstick from ';dying'; ur lips that colour. (yes, this can happen n ur lips might become bright pink forever if that is the colour of the gloss or lipstick).





u can use gloss if u want sheen with a subtle hint of colour or no colour at all. gloss is sumtimes rele sticky but doesnt feel heavy at all.





lipstick offers full coverage n can accentuate dryness of lips. it is also heavier n can smudge easily without proper application.





i suggest lipgloss for everday use n a lipstick in lavender or baby pink for a special occassion.





hope that helped :D
Personally lipstick is disgusting. They put all sorts of ingredients in lipstick that is terrible %26amp; it tastes terrible. Lip Balm %26amp; lip gloss come in all types of colors, flavors, as well you can buy them both with vitamin E, Aloe etc. I prefer lip gloss myself





PEACE
Same, but sometimes,


I dab a tiny bit on lipstick on, sort of rub it in so they look reder but more natural, then clear gloss over the top!


=]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I dislike them all, my lips are fine without them, but if I had 2, I would say lip balm. And if I was going out some-where, like a fancy dinner or somthing, then I would choose Lip gloss. Neva lip-stick tho! Bleh! %26gt;.%26lt;
Lip balm makes my lips feel smooth and soft. Lip gloss looks good and brings out your facial features, but it's too sticky. And I just plain hate lipstick. I don't think it looks good at all. It looks un-natural.
Too be honest i wear lip Balm the most like to school and malls but for special parties or to get togethers with family i wear Lip gloss or lipstick.
I like tinted or shiny lip balm or lip gloss. Some lip gloss looks really, really cheap though. I have to be careful about what I wear.
Gloss, cause I have to bring attention to them so the people who pay for what I got naturally can be in amazment.
I normally put on lip balm. but sometimes, I go for lip gloss. =]
I don't wear much makeup, so no lipstick for me.





Lip gloss gets annoying.





Lip balm when I can stand it! I don't want chapped lips.
If the lip balm is glossy
Lipstick :)
Lipstick, It lastslonger and makes me feel sexy =D
i usually put the lip balm on first to moisten and protect my lips, then i layer on the lipgloss. I never wear lipstick.
gloss definitely! =]
Lip Balm %26amp; Lip Gloss
Lip balm and some matte lipliner.
lip gloss n lip balm
lip gloss and lip balm
lip gloss and lip balm
vitamin E lip balm
I do too lol no lipstick for me.
I think lip balm/chapstick are the bestest. :)
lip service...
Balm
Lip Gloss
Lip gloss!
i don't wear any lipstick, or lip balm, or lip gloss.
lip balm and lip gloss =D
Lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism