Saturday, November 28, 2009

Poll: lip stick or lip gloss?

lip gloss, not that i wear it or anything like that [nervously looks around] lmao :DPoll: lip stick or lip gloss?
Personally,I prefer to mix it up.....meaning that I'll wear a stick or balm on one day and a gloss on the other.





Like,right now,I have fever blisters,so I am not wearing lipsticks,as the color would draw attention to that.So,I am sticking with either balm or a see-through gloss.Poll: lip stick or lip gloss?
lipgloss!! :)





anyway thanks and have a great day :)!!!~


God bless,


natalie.
lip gloss
Lip Gloss
Gloss
Lip gloss so I'm rlly shiny and shiz.
glossy baby !
I prefer Lip Balm
lip balm
lip gloss :)
lip gloss for me. %26lt;3
lip gloss def
lip gloss :p
lip gloss
lip gloss (:
lip gloss
lip gloss
lip gloss.
lip gloss for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism