Saturday, November 28, 2009

LipStick /Lip Gloss Color?

OK I have a date Friday night. My eyes are blue. My skin is very light. I used to be a blonde but cut and dyed my hair a reddish color. I used to wear a pinkish coral lipstick before. Any suggestions for a new color? Or will the pink coral still work?LipStick /Lip Gloss Color?
Pinkish coral will be ok. but try a peachier pink if u can...it'll look pretty w/ur skin tone even though ur hair color changed....


*i wouldnt use lipstick....i think its 2 pasty...lipgloss would b a better option. its shiny and looks flawless.!


Hope this helps!LipStick /Lip Gloss Color?
yes, pinkish coral will work.
A peachy-pink color will look fab. These are pretty common so just browse some sites for one that looks good. But seeing as its a date and kissing might be involved... I would recommend Revlon ColorStay in ';Baby Peach';
I t hink the pink/coral lipstick will still be an appropriate shade. Good luck!
UHM.....TRY A SORT OF BURGUNDY COLOR or a pinkih red..idk i need a picture of u
Since you mentioned you dyed your hair a reddish color, try a lip shade that matches your hair. It'll look great with your light skin. Go for a neutral eye since your lips will be dark. However, this will depend on what you're wearing also.
Get Chanel Glossimer in Jaipur. You will look GORGEOUS and it lasts forever....%26lt;3
Maybe a more skin tonal colour for your lips....like browny peachy colours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism