Saturday, November 28, 2009

Homemade lip gloss help?

Hey, i am thinking of starting my own cosmetic company called ';Kailey Kosmetics'; well I looked up the ingredients on the internet and I found one but the stuff sounds really rare and my mom says that it will probably cost a lot. Do any of you guys know a recipes to lip gloss or any other cosmetics by using common house hold ingredients? Something i will probably have in my kitchen or will be at a Wal-mart store! Please help me with this!


~luv u~


****Kailey****Homemade lip gloss help?
First off, CoNgRaTs!!!!!!!!!!!





Using all-natural products can be very profitable.





vaseline alone is a very good lip gloss, but the only bad thing about it is that it's not very shiny.





I would keep my buisness in my own town, cause if it goes nationwide, then it can cost TRUCKLOADS of money. Or if you start on the internet, then even I would buy from you, if 1 person knows there's no doubt about it that 1,000 other people know.





I wish you all the luck and love!!!


~DesireeCianna~Homemade lip gloss help?
you might not have the ingredients for all of the flavors, but you can probably get them at a wal-mart or somewhere like that cheap:





here is the site:


http://www.beautyfeast.com/Homemaderecip鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism