Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best lip gloss?

i want a lip gloss that lasts long what should i putWhat is the best lip gloss?
Of all the lipgloss that I've ever bought, I like the Mary Kay brand best and that's all I use now.What is the best lip gloss?
Lip smackers lol my 6yr old likes that one
Oh my god! It's called Dessert! Buy some online. It's great!
Revlon.
MAC
hmmm...there's lots to choose from but I say anything by Revlon, seems like everyone agree's it is really good.
Mary Kay Lip Gloss!!!!!
anything by Revlon
None. Seriously, it's not needed and you will look better without it. I say that without even knowing what you look like, because it's true universally unless one is grossly disfigured.
blistix lip infusion it's awesome, two flavors, I like vanilla(there's also cherry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism