Monday, November 30, 2009

Who sings that lip gloss song, thats like ';My lip gloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool'; or something like...

that??Who sings that lip gloss song, thats like ';My lip gloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool'; or something like...
that is by lil mama





I HATE THAT SONG IT IS SO STUPID!! if u are looking for listening to a real wanna-be, then get that song off of itunes, but they suck i'm telling you!Who sings that lip gloss song, thats like ';My lip gloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool'; or something like...
Lil' Mama, and the song's called ';Lip Gloss';





Lyrics:


http://www.lyriczz.com/lyriczz.php?songi鈥?/a>





Video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUTIOjZej鈥?/a>
it's called lip gloss by lil mama.





[Intro: Lil' Mama]


Chea! Uh huh


[It's poppin! (it's poppin) It's poppin! (It's poppin)]


Yeah...okay...


I gotta ask 'em...'cause if I don't...


[It's poppin! (it's poppin) It's poppin! (It's poppin)]


I dunno...Let's go!





[Chorus]


Whatchu know 'bout me? Whatchu, whatchu know 'bout me?


Whatchu know 'bout me? Whatchu, whatchu know?


They say my lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss be poppin


I'm standin at my locker, and all the boys keep stoppin


Whatchu know 'bout me? Whatchu, whatchu know 'bout me?


Whatchu know 'bout me? Whatchu, whatchu know?


They say my lip gloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool


All the boys keep jockin, they chase me after school





[Lil' Mama]


Mac (mac) L'Oreal, yep cause +I'm worth it+


Love the way, I puts it on so perfect


Wipe, the corners of my mouth so I work it


when I walk down the hallway they cain't say nothin


Oh!, Oh! Oh! My lips so luscious


The way I spice it up with the Mac-Mac brushes


L'Oreal got them wat-ballermelon crushes


That's probably the reason all these boys got crussssshESS...





[Chorus]





[Lil' Mama]


When it's, time for lunch, my lips still rock


Lil' Mama melon with da hot pink top


Cherry, vanilla, flavors is a virture


Dey, lovin! Lip gloss universal


The boys really like it, the girls don't speak


They - rollin they eyes, they lip gloss cheap


It ain't MY fault, but I could +up-graaade ya+


Show you how to use nice things with nice flaaaavas





[Chorus]





[Breakdown]


Cuz myyyyy lip glooooooooss - is poppin! (is poppin)


Is poppin! (Is poppin)


Cuz myyyyy lip glooooooooss - is poppin! (is poppin)


Is poppin! (Is poppin)





[Lil鈥?Mama]


Sittin in eighth period, thought I was in trouble


Dean called me on the loudspeaker on the double


I stepped in her office like ';Yes Ms. McClarkson?';


She like, ';Gurl, I ran out of my lip gloss and -


write down where you get yours from


Cuz I must admit, that bubblegum


is poppin! (is poppin)


Is poppin!'; She ain't frontin..





[Lil' Mama croons]


N-uh, I be lovin it, I be I be lovin it n-uh


I be usin it, I be I be usin it n-uh


I be rubbin it, I be I be rubbin it


on my lips, my lips (ah) my lip gloss





[Chorus]
its by lil' mama


called lip gloss
Song: LIP GLOSS


Artist: LIL MAMA





tha video is sickingly good.
lil mama
LIL MAMA LOL
Lil' Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism