Monday, November 30, 2009

Lip gloss or no lip gloss?

Guys, when you kiss girls, would you rather kiss someone who has lip gloss, lipstick, or chapstick on? or nothing at all.Lip gloss or no lip gloss?
lip glossLip gloss or no lip gloss?
My guy says that he prefers no lip gloss but when i do have it on he just loves the way it taste...lisa
Well depends on the guy, some like lip gloss cause of the taste specially if they like the flavor. And some think its too sticky.
I do love lip gloss...


and my b/f likes it too when he kisses me..as long as its not to much and his lips arent pink afterwords...lol.
depends on the lips
They hate lip gloss cause its sticky , but they love the look of it.
I wear lip liner and lip gloss and I just kissed my boyfriend and when I got back to my desk I realized I had lip gloss and lip liner all over my chin. Very embarrasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism