Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ok ladies what make up could you not live without and be specific Cover girl mascara or maybeline lip gloss?

i want to hear it all and take a poll at what i should by...Ok ladies what make up could you not live without and be specific Cover girl mascara or maybeline lip gloss?
i will never (ever, ever) go without my sue divit concealer for under eyes called Bermuda triangle (and this shade works for all skin tones...trust me...my sisters and I are different skin tones...and they steal it from me constantly) this thing erases dark circles! also I'm a major mascara junky (I've tried it all...twice) the best are lancome hypnose, benefit bad gal, and surprise (cause I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to cheaper stuff) cover-girls new mascara volume exact is awesome...probably better then lancome! also...I wouldn't last (dramatic I know) in my dry climate without rosebuds lip balm.Ok ladies what make up could you not live without and be specific Cover girl mascara or maybeline lip gloss?
dior black out back stage mascara


estee lauder foundation


clinique lipstick


dior blusher


orlay nail varnish for french manicure


chanel perfume
Covergirl Lashexact mascara (brown)


Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner (espresso)


Covergirl Coverstick concealer (fair)


Bare Escentuals lip gloss (wearable nude)


Maybelline eyebrow pencil (blonde)


Bareminerals foundation (fair)


Bareminerals Warmth


Bareminerals Mineral Veil (I only sometimes use Bareminerals products)
I definitely can't live without my mascara and my fruity lip gloss!!
OKay so I could totally not live without my MAX eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow!! I also love my Covergirl lipgloss it works wonders for dry lips!!!!
Bare escentuals - foundation powder, and mineral veil - i love their whole line
Lip gloss ... it keeps your lips soft and Maybeline has sunscreen it it.


I would ever use CoverGirl maybelline is much better and here is why.


CoverGirl is one of the largest U.S. brands to conduct animal testing, but Procter %26amp; Gamble contends that they have discontinued animal testing with respect to about 80% of their products worldwide.





';The L'Or茅al USA, Inc. group of companies, which include MAYBELLINE New York, Lanc么me, Redken, Garnier, Ralph Lauren, Biotherm, L'Or茅al, Helena Rubinstein and Kiehl's has carried out no animal testing on its range of products since 1989.';
lipgloss i dotn wear mascara it makes your eye lashes worse so i dont use it. My eye lashes are long and dark already. Lipgloss is wayy better cause it makes your lips very nice looking.
Um..I really like Covergirl


So I guess


Mascara- CG Lash Exact (Black)


Ligloss/Lipcolour- CG Outlast Smoothwear (a really pretty pink cant remember shade)


Eyeliner- CG Smoothers (a teal, purple, black, brown, charcoal)





And yes sometimes I need concealer:


So Covergirl Under eye and Rimmel Hide the blemish
i have this pink lipgloss from mac and i love it
Lancome Mascara and a Physician's Formula Bronzer
Omg i cant live without maybeline lip gloss and any type of mascara oh and eyeliner is a definite must





鈾?br>

~shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism