Monday, November 30, 2009

Sparkly clear lip gloss?

what brand do you use?Sparkly clear lip gloss?
loreal paris (Peeka-Boo clear 920)


works wonderfull


stay on lip for a long time


and make you lips feel goodSparkly clear lip gloss?
American Girl. Hate to say it. :-) There's this vanilla flavored sparkly one that I love!
Revlon- no one better.
I got some that is Rimmel - it's almost clear (it is slightly pink) and it has glitter in it. It's fabulous!! It's part of the Vinyl Lip collection, it's called ';Glimmer';.
I use Avon lip products
Clinique has a wonderful one. it's subtle and slightly hued pink.
i am against lip gloss(not to mention every other type of makeup).it has whale fat in it!and they test it on poor rabbits!my rabbit lettuce used to be a test rabbit...
So many out there! I would say the clear from trucco by Sebastian. Its called slick. But if you want to kick it up they have baby doll which is a light pretty natural pink tone, and then i personally feel the reds this summer! I'm into the garnet red gloss, just a dab on the center bottom lip and just a dash on the uppers, then glide on that slick clear and blend it into those rosy red lips. Looks like you've been either sun bathing or skiing and you worked it to get those naturally rosy bitten lips look. ADORABLE!!!!!
i use alot but my fav is sparkle from Rue21 i also use their spray which is also called sparkle.
I can now officially sound like a cheap skate... Dollar Deals has an amazing vanilla, clear, sparkly lipgloss which stays on for hours and protects your lips. Best I've ever had!
  • myspace quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism