Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lip gloss or lip stick?

i would say gloss. like the lil mama song, my lipgloss is cool, my lipgloss be poppin!'; LOLLip gloss or lip stick?
hahahahahaha!!!! i would say a light layer of lipstick then gloss over it! lolLip gloss or lip stick?
lipstick with a topcoat of lipgloss
if you are under 30 than go for the gloss... if you want a very dramatic look you gotta go for the stick
well lip gloss smears when you kiss a boy its still cute!


try chap stick:D


MY LIP GLOSS BE POPIN MY LIP GLOSS IS CEWL!
hahaha. i think lip gloss is for when your young and lip stick is for when your more mature.
Lip Gloss
I agree. Lip Gloss. I tried lip stick a couple times and I don't like it. Lip stick stays in one place and doesn't do much(besides give your lips color). Lip gloss is glossy(obviously, hehe). It plumps your lips and is shiny. I like it!


:)
i wud consider lip gloss
for something a lil different put your gloss on first then lipstick.. its a great look!!
yes both.
LIP GLOSS because they smell delicious! they make your lips healthy n smoothe! it looks natural n better!
I like lip gloss better. It's much easier to apply and I guess it just looks better!
Lip Gloss is better...
If your lips are a consistent colour, then why bother with the lipstick? Just use some clear gloss and you're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism