Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?

Lipstick and then a bit of gloss.Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?
glossLip Gloss or Lip Stick?
Gloss for day and under the age of 25.


Stick for night and over the age of 30.


The in between years you can go either way.
lip stick because i find that lip gloss is sticky on your lips
Well lip gloss is for more fun around out with friends


and lip stick is for more out on a date very dressie


and nice places.But for me mostly i wear lip gloss


cuz i only have lip glossbut i use lip stick for dance..
Gloss can get sticky after a while and if you try to wipe it off. Lipstick can dry out and crack and clump. I have both but I put a little chapstick or vaseline on my lips before I put either on. It helps.
Lip stick is messy and a hassel to remove. Lip gloss is quick and hassel-free and it keeps your lips soft and moist.
Gloss! As a 33 yr old I still hate the way Lip stick feels on my lips and possibly my teeth :( I always go with flavored gloss.
Lip gloss.


cheers
Gloss--way more kissable; lipstick is for grandmas!
Gloss
Lipstick
Tottaly lip gloss. it makes your lips shinner!!! or you could use a lite pink lipstick with way cute lip golss!!! i love lip gloss i have over 500. have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lip gloss but i prefer it when its clear
A CLEAR LIP GLOSS, IT WILL GO WITH ANY OUTFIT THAT YOU WEAR.
gloss
lipgloss...lipstick is just a little to mature 4 me (15)
lip gloss, it's more cute
both.. some times lipstick and gloss on top... gloss mostly though.
I like both. Lipstick first to make it have color. Then I put gloss over it to make it shiny!
gloss
gloss
lip gloss
Lip stick
gloss
lip gloss, its more subtle than lip stick
lip gloss
Totally lipstick! It is not sticky and your hair does not getglued to your lips every time it is a little windy.
Well...it looks good if you have a little bit on lipstick and then lip gloss on top. you can even add some lip liner if you want. Try Sally Hansen's new lip plumping gloss.
we,ll i use a lipliner first the same color as my lip stick then i apply lip gloss it,s cute a little color then gloss.try it.
lip gloss it keeps your lips moisterized and shiney
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism