Saturday, November 28, 2009

Favorite lip gloss under $15?

I'm, like, the lip gloss queen! I'm always looking forward to expanding my collection!Favorite lip gloss under $15?
MAC Lipglass in C-Thru!


14.50, its so beautiful, and it smells/tastes goood





Also any neautrogena lipgloss ia amazingFavorite lip gloss under $15?
bath and body works, the body shop, victorias secret
Victoria's Secret wins for SURE.


and MAC.
mark. i had never heard of it before untill saw it in a magizene and its fablous on your lips.
VS


MAC
Mary Kay--it is only $13 and comes in gorgeous shades.
I know its seems childish but I can't get away from LipSmackers! Anything vanilla always gets me!
victoria's secret
bath and body, everyone i know loves it! the guys eat it outta the tube hah : ) or victoria's secret
rimmel has an amazing lip gloss. it's the kind that you pull out with a wand. it's called velocity and should work on most skin tones.
CoverGirl wetslicks, they're not sticky, and they have a nice scent as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism