Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which lip gloss should I buy?

I have braces with no color so I'm going for a light gloss that doesn't draw attention to my mouth like everyone says. Which one? Same price.





http://www.claires.com/product.asp?id=43鈥?/a>





OR





http://www.claires.com/product.asp?id=43鈥?/a>Which lip gloss should I buy?
I have braces too... and i always go for the clear gloss over any colored one! trust me sweetie... it looks so much better and will draw out your natural beauty!Which lip gloss should I buy?
well, claires really isnt a great brand but they will probably both turn out looking pretty much the same. like, the coloured one probably looks pretty sheer, so i'd go for it.
It all depends on your age if your a teen between 13 and 17 I say a clear on would be best. if your a little older you might try something like a soft red or pink.
I personally like the pink one. It will be cute and looks nicer in a tube and may add a little pink tint to your lips.
the clear one
neither i would get a nude color
if you dont want color on your lips get the clear one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism