Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you consider lip gloss make-up?

i really dont but wat everDo you consider lip gloss make-up?
not really only if it has color Do you consider lip gloss make-up?
Not really. I found out that guys really hate lip gloss on chicks since it gets sticky when they kiss. Lol. I think that when I wear lip gloss, I feel like I have too much makeup and itfeels weird on my face, so I automatically take it all off. XD
Anything that you put on your face to enhance your features is make-up.


Lip gloss is sold in cosmetic stores so therefore it is make-up.
Kind of-- the color makes it sort of like make-up but they're more like liquid chapstick.
I don't consider it make-up. I wear lip gloss just to keep my lips from drying out, not to try to hide imperfections.
nope. it's a commodity lol
nopee i dont!! but the best lip gloss out there is victoria secrets!!!


i love itt.





=)
No, just an enhancement to your lips:)
Well, it is. Sorta.
Yeah, if it has color.
If its clear, no. But if it has color, sure
not really.
not really.
not really
kind of.
nope.
i dont either
if it has color, then yes
no :]
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism