Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guys...lipstick vs lip gloss?

I don't wear a lot of make-up although I see some girls with tons of it on. What do you prefer?Guys...lipstick vs lip gloss?
I recall going out with this girl a long time ago and she wore lip gloss that made her look nothing less than scrumptious. I still dream of her kisses and her lips that were beacons in the night luring me even in the rain. It was my first experience of a woman being luminous all the hours we were together.Guys...lipstick vs lip gloss?
That depends if you have the lips for the gloss or the lipstick
both are nice but lip gloss is better imo for kissing a guy i like it better 1 beacous when i get kisses its not on me 2 it taists better lol
for a night out lipstick or lipstick with lipgloss over it so your lips pop. for day lipgloss alone is fine or if you aren't wearing any make up wear chapstick.
Not a lot of make up. ';You don't need to paint a flower to make it look pretty.';
either one but some girls go a little bit crazy with the lip gloss because of that annoying song
My personal preference on a girl is light eye makeup to emphasize the color of her eyes, and lip gloss for that ';wet'; look. But only for going out, just day to day whats wrong with just being neat and clean?
Both...lip gloss over lipstick...will look 'WOW'.


By the way , its matter of your personal choice, your looks, and the occasion.
I assume this question was intended for guys, but I couldn't help it because I have asked guys this same question.=D


Most guys that I have talked to say that they like the naturally beautiful look. A lot of it has to do with confidence and how you carry yourself with or without make-up. I like to wear flavored lip gloss and I have found out that my boyfriend likes the taste of it too hehe Although, I had a guy friend who liked girls that looked completely fake, but he's like 1 out of 10 guys(not an actual statistic just personal observation). Lip gloss is also easier to apply than lipstick so after a smooch fest or eating bash you can easily re-apply. In my opinion stick with what you like. Be confident and comfortable with who you are before putting yourself behind a mask of colors that could be fun, but may transform you from natural beauty to glamour queen---neither is bad, but they are different. =)
I wear some reasonable amounts of make up lol


Most imortantly is to appear lovely, natural and attractive.





With or without a matter of choice and taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism