Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lip gloss ladies?? =]?

Okay whats the best lip gloss youve EVER had? something thats not sticky and something that tastes good!Lip gloss ladies?? =]?
CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers lip gloss is great. It's not sticky at all, the color's sheer, and it smells just like whatever it is.


My favorite is actually Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss, but it's a little stickier than the CG one.Lip gloss ladies?? =]?
There's never that ONE perfect lip gloss D: (well for me)


Taste best? The Beauty Rush's Vanilla (found in Victoria's secret)


Non-Sticky? I use roll-on Cherry Blistex. I feel like every lip gloss I use ends up sticky...



I like NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss.


Shiny, but no glitter. Slight taste/smell. Not sticky, and that's what I love about most. Great colors.


I love neutrals, so I love Beige and Smokey Look.
Rimmel and NYC are good if you don't want to spend a lot of money. I have heard that MAC is great but I have not been willing to spend that much on lipgloss.
Oh man, definetly the lip gloss from Victoria's Secret. The strawberry is my favorite!
my current favs: bath and body works mentha collection


or vickies secret , and they are both like 7 or buy 2 get one free( bath and body works) or 2for 12 or 5 for 20 (vickiessecret )
has to be Victoria's Secret 's...BEAUTY RUSH..STRAWBERRY FIZZ! My fave and it tastes soooo good. I think all lip glosses tend to be a little sticky but this goes on not too thick..try it.
15 dollar lipgloss from bluemacry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism