Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hollister Green Apple Lip Gloss?

I think it was the roll on kind.


Does anyone have them?


I usually go to Hollister for clothes but I went online %26amp; now they have lip gloss.


It is good?


%26amp; should I get it?





no mean comments please, im only 12.Hollister Green Apple Lip Gloss?
its a good lip gloss but doesnt last very long-- try putting a little powder concelar on your lips before applying the gloss it will make it lasts longer-- good luck sweetieHollister Green Apple Lip Gloss?
Hollister has good clothes, and I shop there a lot, but I don't think you should waste your money on lip gloss. They tend to have clothes that are too expensive for what they're worth, and I think getting lip gloss there would be a rip off. Sure, you'd be able to say ';I got my lip gloss at Hollister!!!'; but, seriously. It wouldn't last long and they have some less expensive, equally good lip glosses as pharmacies.
Umm I suggest not going to Hollister for thos kinds of things... I searched on the site and looked at what they have, and I thought it was weird for selling things like that for about 6 dollars...!





Why don't you try things like this for your age...? Clikk the sources...





.Peace.Love.Roo-Roo.鈾?
i don't really know.i didn't know hollister made lip gloss.i would tho just to say i had it
if u like it yeah
its really good. u should get it
  • myspace quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism