Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you think that new song from Lil Mama ';Lip Gloss'; is cool?

i think she has a good voice but the song is sorta annoying.Do you think that new song from Lil Mama ';Lip Gloss'; is cool?
i like the song but i can never listen to it all the way through. i love the remix her and avril did though i think it is alot better than the origional i think avril has changed too much. But i do like ehr pop side. Lip gloss is a cool song but it repeats too muchDo you think that new song from Lil Mama ';Lip Gloss'; is cool?
its not annoying i've been listening to it all day ya'll just wish u had her lip gloss and if its annoying why r u wasting ur time writing about





duhh





LOSERS!!!!! Report Abuse

no i really like that song alot of people in school like it but i liked it way before people were even singin it i had it on myspace but yeah after everyone kept singing it i took it off cuz it got so annoyin
I liked that song at first, but once hear that song a couple times.....it gets really annoying. who writes a song about lip gloss?
its alright. i tohught it sucked at first but its not bad now
the song is VVVEEERRRYYY anoying! i hate it....i like the emix of girlfriend she and Avril Lavine sings though
i like it.


but if you hear ir over and over again it does


get a little annoying.


but overall i like it.


:)
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?That song is so annoying. I hate it and she's not that good of a singer!
ya i like her voice, but i mean seriously, who raps about lip gloss? next thing you know people are going to be rapping about walking down the street. ugh, the song is really annoying. totally ugh-worthy!
I do not really like Lil mama voice but i like that song its catchy
LAME!
I hate this song!!!!!!! She is not singing about anything. I mean come on I could have wrote this song but of course much better. I know you heard better songs. Don't buy into it. Your smarter than this.
i agree with you...the song is VERY repetative.
No, I think it's pretty stupid to sing about lip gloss. It just doesn't make sense.
after a while, songs like that do get annoying esp. when they're at the hypest point on the radio. it's good until you hear it every other song. GOODNESS. but that just how things work.
just a little.








she doesn't even say cool. she says my lip gloss is ';COO';








that annoys the hell out of me





and that line: I be loving it


I be I be loving it and uh


I be using it I be I be using it and uh


I be rubbing it I be I be rubbing it on my lips








fsdajgasdjglk!
i don't think she has good voice and the song is rather stupid..who sings about lipgloss?? the song is annoying and too damn repitative and again stupid...the bad thing is that its a hit...anyone can sing sh!t and its on billboard or 106 and park...i wonder what she's going to sing about next...her eyeliner?
it's okay. once you hear it one too many times it gets on your nerves.
She doesn't have a good voice,she has no talent.


The song is annoying,and needs to die.
it is not a song. its just a person saying my lip gloss is cool.
MY LIP GLOSS BE POPPIN!!!





FA SHO!!!!











annoying *** girl. eck. ECK. ECK.





hate that song. she's fat joe's ho.
The song has absolutely no meaning at all.
No, it's totally slutty!! who sings an entire song about vanity and putting on lip gloss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism