Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need help...i'm trying to find a lip gloss look a like =)?

Okay, I tried the Nars lip gloss in orgasm, and i LOVE it!! The only problem is... its 24 bucks and i'm not going to pay that much for lip gloss... so, does anyone know another brand out there that has the same-ish color? Revlon, cover girl.. doesnt matter! its a peachy pink kind of color! thanks!! I need help...i'm trying to find a lip gloss look a like =)?
Both Revlon and Cover girl have nice colors. But if you really want to find something great. Take a look at the MF's collection. You'll love it and not too expensive. Try it out! Good luck!I need help...i'm trying to find a lip gloss look a like =)?
Sephora if you live near one go there!





http://www.sephora.com/
I think covergirl will have that color... just go to a nearby store, and look at their colors... i'm sure u will find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism