Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lip gloss or Lipstick?

What do you think??Lip gloss or Lipstick?
Matte look is back!!!!! so lipstickLip gloss or Lipstick?
GLOSS!!!!!!
Lip gloss is the best! Lipstick is gunky and not as easy to apply as lip gloss. Plus lip gloss just looks much better and so glam.
lip gloss is sticky, overdone, goopy, thick, idk i hate it. i've never met a guy that likes it, either. but i'm sure they're out there. i like lipstick and chapstick





[:
depends on the occasion. lip gloss is cute to wear to school or shopping and stuff like that but lipstick is more modern and dressy so it's better for special occasions.
Both Lipstick than gloss
lipgloss!!!!!





answer my question!! plz =)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
GLOSSSS!!!=]
sometime i use both a light coat of lipstick and put gloss over is may not work for some people but it works for me
gloss babe


always
Lipgloss. I just love the shinyness and most smell yummy.








I'm allergic to lipstick :(
I like both!


If I'm going to be in a place for an extended length of time, I put on lipstick then I put on some lip gloss in the middle of both lips. That way I don't worry about having to check my lips often to see if I need more gloss on because lipstick will stay on a long time %26amp; the gloss adds something extra to it!
I prefer both..





I use lipstick for some color, and then for a glossy shine, apply lipgloss.
lip gloss!
I prefer Lip Gloss ^_^





lipsticks for me has this chemical taste that i don't like, and i'm always conscious of whether it's melting on the outer part of my mouth (especially if its a darker colour). i only have one pale shade of lipstick that i use whenever i put dark eyeshado (dark eyes/light lips) =P but i always put lip gloss on top to give it a bit of shine.






i love lip gloss , i have like 15 tubes of no joke :) i hate lipstick for many reasons, lip gloss is the best pick for every event.
Lip gloss, not a fan of lipstick
LIP GLOSS FTW
i like both, but i think lipgloss is better.
It really depends on the occasion - lipstick is usually for more formal occasions where lip gloss can be an everyday thing.
LipGloss
glossssss =]
lip gloss!!


answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajy6jDVvkYSEzksPpeJK7aDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081208204653AAvoY0T
lip gloss!!!!
gloss
Colored/tinted lip gloss. :)
I love lipgloss!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism