Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lip gloss?easy points?

what is your favorite brand of lip gloss, and why?Lip gloss?easy points?
oh, oh oh my lips so lucious


the way I spice it up with the mac-mac brushes


loreal got them want watermelon crushes


thats probably the reason all these boys got crushes





what you know about me, what you, what you know about me


what you know about me, what you, what you know





Is that my lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss be poppin


I'm standin at my locker, and all the boys keep stoppin





what you know about me, what you, what you know about me


what you know about me, what you, what you know





Is that my lip gloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool


all the boys keep jockin, they chase me after school





when it鈥檚 time for lunch, my lips still rock


lil mama melon with the hot pink top


cherry, vanilla, flavors is a virtual thing





they lovin, lip gloss universal





the boys really like it, the girls don鈥檛 speak,


they, rollin they eyes, they lip gloss cheap


it ain鈥檛 my fault, but I can upgrade you


show you how to use nice things with nice flavors








Sorry I couldn't resist it! LOL! Here is my real answer........


Victoria's secret is awesome! I don't know why though I just like it.


LINDSAY :)Lip gloss?easy points?
i like





clinque


victoria secrets
i like kiehl's lip gloss, because it moisturizes too, and i can't stand chapped lips.





i also use chanel lip gloss; it's great too, it's really glossy and it stays put for a long time! i've worn it probably for about five to six hours without reapplying!
burts bees
HI LISE ISC EASY POINTS SAYING HI
i like Flirt its by vanessa milliono i got mine @ kholes i like it cuz its flirty but cute and mi friend melina luvs it 2 lolz
prescriptives tint balm, because it keeps my lips moist and it adds a tint of color, not too much.
Lottaluv. It's cheap, shiny, not sticky and tastes good and it is only a dollar from where I buy it. Why pay more? lol
maybellline
Dior DiorKiss in pink marshmallow, beautiful color not sticky at all i hate when glosses are sticky really light a little pricy but well worth it but i also love my smackers original bubble gum its only 2 50 very good and shiny tastes awesome!!
all of them..there all cute..except the watery ones i like them oily
Smackers because it smells good, it's cheap, and they have lots of flavors.
Nars Orgasm lip gloss, (bedroom jokes aside), it lasts for hours and looks great on pretty much every skin tone.
i love Victorias secret lip gloss


they have this minty flavor that i love! i use it all the time im always re-applying it and my friends are like..come on!..you put on lip gloss too much! hahaha i love it!


=]
I'm not really brand loyal, I go for the one that isn't too sticky (wind + hair + lip gloss = yuck) or thin.





Maybelline makes a nice one that comes in a tube, though I can't remember the name at the moment.
Rimmel Kiss Off Lip Gloss cause it smell good and look good
beauty rush by Victoria secret because it makes my lips look bigger and it tastes good and smells good and its very high shine.
i like the brand lip smackers
Burt's bees rocks my socks!!!!
Beauty Rust By Victoria's Secret cuz it gives the most shine
i like mary kate and ashley it works great with me and it taste good
i love Sephora lip gloss and this lip gloss that is from teh brand too faced. there is this lip gloss at bath and body works and it is really cute!
Well...last time I put on lip gloss I got a zit in the corner of my mouth...so...
  • myspace quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism