Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lip gloss .. -homework?

well i have this hw assigment i have to do and well you have to make up someething then advertise it ... but i need a slogan... and well im making up lip gloss the lip gloss changes color according to your mood well help me if you can thnx muchLip gloss .. -homework?
It can be called...Read My Lips


Slogan....


';now he will always know what's on your mind';Lip gloss .. -homework?
You could like call it Moody or something


your slogan could be like:


Don't worry about your gloss matching your clothes


and call them Moodglosses or something


ya
Lets pull some random stuff outta my head





The softest touch


how are you feeling?


The glossiest





Ok... im drained. I don't think that last one even made sense!





I hope this at least led you to an idea...
  • myspace quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism