Thursday, December 10, 2009

POLL: Lipstick or Lip gloss?

I definitely prefer lip gloss.


I like my lips to shimmer and shine!





xPOLL: Lipstick or Lip gloss?
Lip gloss.


I prefer glossier looking lips rather than matt, vivid colour lips.


Its mostly older people who wear lipstick, I think.


Lipgloss is far more feminine.





xxPOLL: Lipstick or Lip gloss?
okay I am NOT a forty year old.. but I waaaay prefer lipstick! lip gloss is so icky and sticky that it makes me want to barf. I like lipstick just to add a bit of colour to my lips, and I like all the different tones it comes in. loads of my friends disagree with me and prefer lip gloss, (as do you!), but nah. lipstick is SO my thing.
lip gloss of course.. who in the world wears lip stick? other than 40 year olds..


And Katy.. red carpet stars pay thousands for makeup artists, hair stylists, and theyre completely air brushed.. come up with a better example please.. And there are lip glosses that look exactly like lip stick.. i bet i could show pictures and you wouldnt know if it was lipstick or gloss..


btw 40 was an exaggeration.. you all get butt hurt so easily.
lipstick for me! im rarely spotted in public without bright red lipstick. i think lip gloss makes you look like a hooker. he he just my opinion. btw the red lipstick fits my look and my style, not recommended for the average girl. and im not 40! i'm 21 and ******* hot! and on the ocassion i do wear a glossy coat for chapped lips or somehting my hubby wont kiss me because he doesnt like feeling all slimey, its gross.
i defenatly prefr lip gloss


but when it come for a party i keep a light colored lipstick and lip gloss on top so it stays longer during the party * the lip stick is not alot different with my lip color *
Neither, Lipstick is too dry and old fashioned





Lip gloss is pretty much always too sticky and when your hairs down and its windy gets everywhere.





I prefer Lip balm tbh.
gloss





BUT to the person who said lipstick is for over 40 year olds....id like to see you look as glamorous as some of the UNDER 40 year old red carpet stars. and sometimes lipstick suits an outfit better



definitely lip gloss. lipstick is to thick and looks caked on. i like the lip plumping glosses.
Lipgloss defo! i wear nivea caregloss and shine in a pink pearly tube! i love it and i wear cherry camrex 2!
LIP GLOSS ...............BUT SOME ARE REALLY ANNOYING AND DO NT; STAY ON LONG ENOUGH COMPARED TO LIP STICK





BUT STILL LIP GLOSS !!!!!!





GIRLS BEST FRIEND !!





LOL








CYA


XXX
BOTH!! you can out the lipgloss on top of the lipsick!! shimmer and color !! 2 in 1!!
lip gloss all the way! shimmer it, shine it, gloss it, pump it! KISSABLE LIPS YEAH!
Clear gloss, of course. Although I don't like wearing anything on my lips for some strange reason, I prefer to decorate my eyes :)
Gloss for everyday and stick for evening occasions
Lip gloss of course.


1. Its easier, and


2. It looks better


Lipstick gets all cakie and looks weird
ERR I WEAR LIPSTICK?? i couldnt care LESS if people think its 'old' its CLASSY dammit








lipstick in the day





lipgloss at night
i likee bothh.


i usually put on lipstick then a champagne colored lipgloss over!



gloss! makes it shiny (duh. *slaps head coz of my amazing stupidity*).
definitely lip gloss
Lip Gloss looks like a light shimmer and shine. To me Lipstick is, Ughhh. LIP GLOSS ALL THE WAY!
lipstick
Lipgloss
Light lipstick than lipgloss over it
Lip - Gloss For Younger Girls ... Trust Me It Attracks Boys And It Make Them Glossey %26lt;3


Lol
Gloss is way cuter and SO kissable and guys just love it
Lip Gloss. absolutely


lipstick is just...............old! (makes you look old too.)



Lip gloss.
I prefer lip gloss it's much more better than lipstick
Lipstick, I hate lipgloss, I don't want shiny lips and it feels horrible!
Gloss but i hate when my hair sticks to it
Lipstick! I don't have to keep reapplying it that way.


There are some great ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism