Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lip gloss that isn't sheer?

Hey, I'm looking for a lip gloss that isn't sheer. I want to find a nice red or pink, but all the ones I try end up being sheer, and barely add any color to my lips.





Are there any that I could find at a drug store or Wal-Mart that aren't sheer and show up really well?Lip gloss that isn't sheer?
Revlon Super Lustrous


Covergirl Lipslicks


my friends use it..its kewl...Lip gloss that isn't sheer?
If you can't find any unsheer enough lip glosses, then you can always dab on some lipstick and then put gloss over it or something.
I haven't tried L'Oreal HiP to know for sure if it holds out its promise, but they do have a gloss that claims not to be sheer.
Jordana In Color Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss is not sheer and can be found at Wal Greens.
Why dont you wear a red lip stick with a clear gloss on top? It would probably stay longer too.
i have this kind that really brings out your lips my aunt gave it to me its called LOREAL COLOUR JUICE---- ohh wait..


it says Sheer Juicey Lip gloss lol


but its really a good lip gloss
almay has some and they are cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism