Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does ';Glossip Girl '; lip gloss really exist?

I read about the ';Glossip Girl'; lip gloss in the Clique Novels and it sounded deee-lish. I was wondering if something like this really existed. If you know anything about this mysterious ';Glossip Girl'; lip gloss line please answer or you can email me at chihuahuagodess@yahoo.comDoes ';Glossip Girl '; lip gloss really exist?
i know EXACTLY what you are talkin about. i remember reading that. but i dont think so. you could look it u though.Does ';Glossip Girl '; lip gloss really exist?
I have read all the Clique books and this is also a question of mine. I have done some recent research, and I found this great website: http://www.lipglamour.info/girl_lip_gloss/gossip_girl_lip_gloss_c125416.php. I hope this answers your question:) Report Abuse

i dont think so
i don't know, but if it does it would have a website! so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism