Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you think lip gloss looks um...weird?

I used to love lip gloss. but now when I put it on, I feel like it brings out the red spots in my face. You know, blemishes. I like chap stick more. Does this happen to you?Do you think lip gloss looks um...weird?
I never wear lipstick or lip gloss... I can never find a color I like, and I prefer the softer look. I'm with you all the way! But you'll never find me without lip smackers.... I know, it's basically for little kids, but it's great!Do you think lip gloss looks um...weird?
Its great! I think its greasyt sometimes. The new aqualina brand is nice though. Its more of a gel than a grease to break your face out..:))))))))) Report Abuse

i noticed that the other day. the whole lip gloss thing. it's like nothing goes good with my skin tone anymore, but i LOVE lip smackers!!!! they smell awesome and go great on your lips!!! Report Abuse

nope, its probable just the kind of lip gloss u are using
that NEVER happens to me ..
yeah, i have to many blemishes and i hate lip gloss, but it looks good on most people. i always use chap stick and, anyways, chap stick is more natural looking than super shiny lip gloss. maybe just a little bit of lip gloss won't hurt, but not like 2 thousand coats. i hate when people put lip gloss on like every single day and re-apply it like every 2 minutes.
NOPE never happens 2 me


it looks amazing tastes yummy and smells good
use a different color like a pink
It's because you're using the wrong shade for your skin tone. You're using shades that have too much red in them which brings out the red in your complexion. Go to a makeup counter and have them test different shades on you.
no way, its shiny,tastes good to!
Noway I love lipgloss! I use it alot. But you can over do it and that looks bad. Try to use nude lip gloss.. or get nude lip stick and use it over. I used to model and that was what they always did for me and so now I do it on myself.


MMMM I could never give up my lip gloss! ;)
It's probably just the color, try it with different glosses and see how they look. Also dont put on too much it doesnt look good. Hope I helped.
NO that does not happen to me your just weird.
no this doesnt happen to me. just wear some cover up or foundation to hide your blemishes on your face.
hmm use shiny lipgloss not colorfull ones that has happened to me before also put base or foundation on you're face to look more natural
no it does not happen but you dont have to stop using the lip gloss go to the doctor and they might explain what is happening
lip gloss is a better thing than chapstick usually in parties and occasions...............if it is on a daily basis then chapstick is the best..........i always use chapstick..........strawberry one...lol...
i gotta say, no. i dont think that at all. maybe you're using the wrong shades for you.
I'm a lip balm junkie. You'll have softer lips than any girl who wears lip gloss ;D Lip gloss makes my lips look smaller for some reason;; I have nice, plump heart-shaped lips, but lip gloss makes them look pursed. I loove my Burts Bees %26lt;333
  • myspace quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism