Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would you buy lip gloss, for $17.50, that whitened your teeth?

I just bought some liquid paper for 2.95 that made mine look brand new!Would you buy lip gloss, for $17.50, that whitened your teeth?
no, it probably doesn't work.Would you buy lip gloss, for $17.50, that whitened your teeth?
Only if it makes me feel high like huffing spray paint out of a paper bag.
since when do you put LIP gloss on your teeth?
Well, it doesnt literally whiten your teeth, but since it makes your lips black, your teeth do appear whiter.





I'll pass, last time I used some of that, it took weeks for the black to go away, and I had to explain it in three different interviews. I think I got ripped off, since the label got wet and it said Sharpie underneath.
If it meant not having to brush my teeth, then yes I would...
No. It only gives the illusion of making your teeth white. I just get mine whitened. It's great having a brother-in-law who is a cosmetic dentist.
sorry,dont use it,maybe for my wife i would
I always like to put unknown chemicals on sensitive body parts...does it plump too?
yea.
no, i'm a guy
what flavor?!
of course.


thats cheap
Only if I had a coupon.
Hell yes.
Why would I spend that on a lip gloss that I had to leave in a glass of water overnight by the side of my bed? ;o)
i don't know how gloss on your lips is going to get on your teeth....
yes
i would pay that much for just a normal lipgloss. but a lipgloss that whitens your teeth how is that supposed to work? it doesn't even make sense if it is on your lips it won't affect your teeth.


sounds like a waste of money to me
Yes, thats cheap for a good lipgloss.
Mm! tough.





I'd suck it and see ;o)
Yes. xpensive but my teeth would need it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism