Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who all loves lip gloss???see details?

i am obsessed with lip gloss !!!! i go crazy with it and i have three dresser drawers full of it no lies and i cant stop using them i never walk out of the house with out a chap stick and three tubes of lip gloss and my cell phone but thats not my question . who has a fav if so what is it i have a ton of them i always go lip smackers plumpers and way more! also i have blistex and then there is this amazing thing i love called sqeezeys and i have a ton of them every kind actually i mostly get them from limited too justice walmart walgreens and more i buy three every time i go outWho all loves lip gloss???see details?
I'm lip-obsessed also! I have more chapsticks, lip glosses, lip sticks, etc., than I can count. And I've been this way my whole life. I recently 'discovered' Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip glosses, and I LOVE them!





Some of my other favorites:





-- Smashbox lip gloss


-- Cococare Cocoa Butter lip balm


-- Burt's Bee's lip balm with pomegranate oil


-- Lancome Juicy Tubes lip gloss





You can never have too many, right? ; )Who all loves lip gloss???see details?
Me too! lol! I just keep on buying it in all colors! I LOVE Bourjois (at sephora) 3D in like bright pink, and Maybelline's shinylicious. I have everything though from Stila to Rimmel, Benefit to covergirl! My favorite colors are pink or light red! I just got this new Revlon lip stain thing and love it!
This lipgloss from Bath and body works is GREAT


its in a mint green tube and its minty and feels great
I love lip gloss too! A few of my favorites are Lancome, Estee Lauder, MAC, and this minty one from bath and body works.
I am obsessed with Bobbi Brown tinted lip balm in baby pink and rose petal.





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ…





Pricey, but worth every penny when you're in the mood to splurge %26lt;33
Yeah, I know what you mean. My fav. would have to be CG wetslick. It stays on forever.
Me too! I have over 300 and I collect chapstcik too I love it. I love Victoria's Secrets kind
I love lip gloss my favorite brands are Chanel,Bobbi Brown,Lancome and MAC
Oh my god, I never thought that there was anyone like me out there! I'm a total lip-gloss junkie. I really haven't been out of the house without a few tubes of lip gloss. My lips are constantly shiny! I really love the liquid lip smackers, and the lip smackers that smell like pop. I also like M.A.C. lip gloss when I feel like wearing some fancier lip gloss. I seriously think that I have over 100 tubes of gloss. My all time favorite one though is the classic vanilla scented lip smacker.


Bye!♥
I love the lip gloss from MAC and Bath and Body Works.
My favrote is REVLON GLITtER GLOSS STICK,its so great!
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism