Thursday, December 10, 2009

I would like a mega glossy lip gloss? any suggestions?

here is somthing





http://www.hollisterco.com/hol/images/collection/I-19916_26.jpgI would like a mega glossy lip gloss? any suggestions?
Mac Lipglass is super thick and super glossy. Kind of pricey but it is great stuff.I would like a mega glossy lip gloss? any suggestions?
I recently bought some new lipglasses from MAC and they all worked really good on me. They gave me the just right volume. My favorite one was definetly the clear one tho.


Hope I helped :]
My favorite lip gloss of all time is my Sally Hansen Lip Inflation EXTREME Lip Gloss. I bought mine at Walmart for about 6 bucks and it's amazing. Not only does it make my lips super glossy, but it also plumps my lips too. I have the clear gloss color but the EXTREME Lip Inflation comes in four colors and it is inexpensive. http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?product=232





If you're not looking for a plumping product, you can try the Victoria Beauty Brand, Beauty Rush Lip Gloss, which come in a variety of flavors and colors pricing around 7 dollars, 3 for $15 or 6 for $20. There are 3 kinds, Regular color, swirl and mint flavored. They can be found here: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSMKPLIPZZZ%26amp;cgnbr=OSMKPLIPZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=2533





I hope this was helpfull to you!
I love maybellines lip glosses theyre awesome
mac dazzleglass is the most sparkly lip gloss ever made. it has crushed pearls, its great. if you want super glossy with no shimmer or sparkle, then stila lip qlaze is perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism