Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lip gloss help! need of suggestions!?

hey i like to wear lip gloss but i just cant find some really good colors and brands.. i really want something that gives a nice shine, and i just love light pink colors.


can someone give any suggestions?Lip gloss help! need of suggestions!?
Hazel,





Suggest Coonobabe


luxglo: french kiss, pink tickler


slimglo: south beach, wet flesh, first kiss


x me gloss: desire, lust


glo toobs: debutante, pink mist





Google Coonobabe


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and don't test on animalsLip gloss help! need of suggestions!?
I just love Urban Decay's Rocket Pocket. The colours are really nice. It makes your lips look fuller, smell really nice (though they don't smell like creme brulee, as advertised) it's like getting a new car! I got this for $25 CAD at Sephora





I also really like Bare Escentuals Buxom lip gloss. They give your lips a tingly feeling but not a numb feeling. The gloss is supposed to make your lips appear fuller and come in so many colours. I got this for $23 CAD at Sephora





MAC has different kinds of gloss. You can get their Lustreglass, Lipglass, Lipgelee, Gloss Coat, Plushglass and Dazzleglass. These at a price range of $16.50-$21.50 CAD





I don't know the name of this one, but it's my Liplicious. I found it at Bath and Body works. It's double ended with a stain on one side and a gloss on the other. The gloss is so shiny! I can't remember the price, but I'm absolutely certain that it was less that $10 CAD.





The drugstore always has something nice. I don't usually shop drugstore products, but my sister does. They are much cheaper and there are so many brands that can give you what you want.





Good luck!
MAC has a billion great lip glosses I think there Lustre glass is the best, also i love Bath%26amp;Body works Liplicious lip glosses!
NARS Turkish Delight :)





It's pricey but it's really really pretty on most skintones :D)
victoria's secret has really awesome lipgloss in like, millions of colors.
ballerina pink frm sephora
Yah Victory Secret or Dior... verry special.
beauty rush at victoria's secret (;
avon


dior

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism