Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think lip gloss is ugly?

I do.Do you think lip gloss is ugly?
You're not the only one...I think it's f****** retarded!Do you think lip gloss is ugly?
yes... I don't like to shine, least not like that.
Yes!!!





Finally someone agrees with me everytime I put it on hair gets stuck on my lips...and it usually smells horrible!!!





xDD
No, it depends on the kind and if it compliments your tone.
lip gloss isnt ugly. but i dont really like it....I hate lipstick.. but lip gloss it's ok.... i dont use it much though
kinda
I like it! especially when your kissing a girl with lip gloss and it gets all messy, and slippery, and slimy...... OK, i'll stop.
Yes! I have no idea why so many girls wear it; to me it looks stupid and even trashy. I wear some eye make-up (eyeliner and eyeshadow) but that is it. ;-D
Yes especially the kind with glitter in it. Come on if your under the age of 10 you can get away with it.
Some can look ugly and trashy, and some types look pretty.
no i actually like lip gloss


i think its pretty..


=]
I do too. It looks trashy..lol.
I thought it was glue
yep... too... lip gloss-y shiny weird
Depends on the lips ......
It's the only form of make-up I wear... I don't wear eyeliner, mascara, blush etc. Just some lipgloss if I have chapped lips =]


xxoo
no! you dont like it cuzz your a tomb boy/emo person. and im very girlie so i LOVE lip gloss (this is weird but i collect lip gloss)
hellz ya.
yes....
I don't think it looks ugly, but I dont exactly like it.


I don't like lipstick, either. I'll just stick to the regular lip bomb and stuff like that... I'm not much into glitter and sparkles...
depends on how it is applied. However I love it.
yea. it looks ghettto! i like pink lipstick and chapstick :o)
  • myspace quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism