Thursday, December 3, 2009

GiRl POll: lip gloss or lipstick ?

I find that a bit of your favourite colour lipstick with some clear gloss over it, looks fabulous aswellGiRl POll: lip gloss or lipstick ?
Lip gloss is safe, it always looks cool and makes your lips look amazing but if you can find the perfect shade of stick it can look really cute, I love the lip stick ellen page wears in juno, I like to use both sometimes! a cute subtle pink colour of lipstick with a clear gloss top coat!





(:GiRl POll: lip gloss or lipstick ?
lipstick is very much a teen things. lipstick in my opinion is slightly more sophisticated. i dont mean lipstick makes u look old, that depends on the colour but i feel its much more classy nd stays put better
Depends upon your mood, situation, or occassion. We girl sometimes like to diversify and be a little different from everybody else and at times I go for matte. But a gloss does fine.
Sometimes I use both.I use the color of the lipstick and then make it glimmer with the lip gloss, but if I had to choose one it wold be lip gloss.
i like gloss better :)


and you?





please answer :http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
lip gloss definatly more sexy for my boyfriend ;-p
whatever my boyfriend prefers :)


gloss is sexyyyyyy
Lip Gloss %26amp; Black...oh wait this isn't about Atreyu's best song
its lip gloss.....but a gloss above lipstick is also equally good


but my choice is always glosss
i like wearing a pinky peachy lipstick with a clear gloss over it!


but if i had to choose one i would pick gloss
I like gloss, everyone likes shiny lips. Lol!
I would get a tinted lipgloss. Only because clear liploss just makes your lips look greasy.
LipGloss
Glossy gloss!
LIP GLOSS NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapstick or Gloss
gloss forsure
Lip Gloss. =]
Lip Gloss, for sure
GLOSS all the way! :)
Gloss


:)
Lip gloss
LIP STICK
Lip gloss.
Lip glossssssss.
Lip gloss all the way.
none.....chapstick better
lip gloss its good than lip stick
Lip gloss, keeps ur lips moist :-)
gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism